Inmates shall be provided the opportunity to have two, in-person, non contact visits per week. These visits shall not be less than 20 minutes in duration and at least one visitation period will be allowed during an evening or on a weekend. The following schedule will be followed for regular visits:
- Males in general population – Tuesdays from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm, on Thursdays from 8:00 am until 11:00 am and on Saturdays from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Males in separation – Thursdays from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and on Saturdays from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Male Trustees – Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
- Females in general population – Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 8:00 am to 11:00 am and from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
- Females in separation – Friday from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm and on Sunday from 8:00 am to 11:00 am.
- Female Trustees – Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.
All visitations will be conducted on a 30 minute rotation. Visitors should arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the time that they wish to visit in order to check in through dispatch. Visitors arriving later than 30 minutes prior to the end of the last scheduled visit will not be allowed access to visitation.
Authorized visitors may be any adult over 18 years of age. Minor children may be allowed to visit as well, as long as they are accompanied by an approved adult visitor, legal guardian or legal counsel. No one will be allowed to visit an inmate unless they are on the inmate’s visitation list and have a valid government issued ID.
The number of visitors allowed to visit with an inmate at one time shall be limited to two adults and three children.
Any person that has been incarcerated in the Palo Pinto County Jail within the last 180 days will not be allowed to visit.
There shall be no food, drink, lighters, tobacco, cell phones, cameras, purses, back packs, bags or any form of electronic device allowed in visitation.
The following items will not be permitted to be worn in visitation: Revealing shorts, sundresses, halter tops, bathing suits, see thru garments of any type, low cut blouses or dresses, leotards, spandex or tight fitting pants or blouses, miniskirts, backless tops, pajamas, or dresses and shirts with a high-cut split. Pants will be worn in a manner to cover all underwear.
There are NO contact visits allowed at this facility.